Lately, the reply box has been appearing to the far right of the screen, usually so far off that it's invisible unless the now enlarged frame is shifted using the bar at the bottom. ( If it's browser specific: AOL for sure, it's not an option on "mobile" setting used w/ IE6. Haven't checked Firefox, yet.)

Inconvient, but not a biggie until today when the reply box kept disappearing whrn the mouse arrow left the text box, making it impossible to hit the "submit reply" button. (Ended up just copying the entire partial quote reply and pasting it in the "post quick reply" box at the bottom of the thread.

(Firefox isn't my favorite as the cookie function is turned off, so gotta log in every time. It's a factor if more than one of us is using the computer. When alone the Browser can be whatever works, but...)

I know it may be browser specific, but this is just a "heads-up", as the function has changed recently. My BAD time sense estimates w/in the past 2-3 months. But the final straw occured as noted above this morning.

Sorry to be the "Bother" again!

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.