Hi again, I come baring questions that need answers.

Firstly, I've recently bought a M/96 Swedishicon Mauser in relatively good condition for the holidays. The bore/barrel and everything is perfect, as it tells me on the little disk. (Neither the 1, 2, or 3 are marked saying otherwise.) The stock is of course a bit worn, with some dings and dents here, but no chipping or slivered parts at all. For the most part, the butt plate, bolt and receiver all match, and the only things that don't are the magazine plate and rings. It's one of the later ones, made in the 1920s.

But as I look over some of the metal, I've found some factory marks (or I think they're factory), I'm not familiar with and haven't found any sites or anything that can help me decipher what they mean and where they came from. The first is a "T", on the front sight that I have no clue what it means, and on the receiver, just before the serial number there's a "HA" I have no clue what it means. Does anyone know what the "T" and "HA" stand for/mean?

Also I was wondering what were some ammunition companies that make the 6.5x55 Swede, for a relatively cheap price, but are still good range shooting ammo? I've found Prvi Partizan makes a 139gr 6.5 Swede (which if I'm not mistaken the Swedish Army had their bullets at 143gr and I always like to buy the bullets that are closest to the military type), and that they are a good ammunition company. But I was just wondering if there were any others that were just as good or better? I'm not looking for any hunting rounds, just some range bullets (preferably FMJ) that I can buy for between $10-20 USD.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.