+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parker Hale M85 Manuals/Documents

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size
    Legacy Member
    Last On
    @

Parker Hale M85 Manuals/Documents

Does anyone have any scans or good photos of any of the manuals and booklets commonly associated with the PH M85? I found some older threads on the site where they had been posted but due to the loss of images last year they can no longer be accessed. Any help is much appreciated!

I have a spare parts manual so no need for that one!

Contributing Member
    Last On
    @
    Hi Jacob

Here's one of the manuals attached. Hope the attachment works. It's in two parts as too large a file.

If it's for the rifle I'm thinking of that was a great purchase with the transit case etc. at a great price listed for only a few hours. I only saw the listing an hour or so after it had sold!

It looks very much like the first owner had it from new.
    Attached Files

Legacy Member
    Last On
    @
    Many thanks! It is that rifle, I'm very much looking forward to getting my hands on it once my 1-1 variation is back! It seems like a nice set, I will likely make a post on it once it's officially mine.

I have a copy of the operating instructions for mine will try to get it scanned and then figure out how to post- do you have a copy of the spare parts list in electronic format?, only one I am missiing.

Gents, hopefully this works, see attached copy of the Operating manual that I have. this was in an A5 booklet format. hopefully this works. If anyone is interested I also have one of the original sales brochures... It is Trifold A4 so may tax my skills for scanning!
    Regards
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Gogskerr View Post
    Gents, hopefully this works, see attached copy of the Operating manual that I have. this was in an A5 booklet format. hopefully this works. If anyone is interested I also have one of the original sales brochures... It is Trifold A4 so may tax my skills for scanning!
    Regards
    Many thanks for posting Gordon, that's a great addition to the group.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post
    Many thanks! It is that rifle, I'm very much looking forward to getting my hands on it once my 1-1 variation is back! It seems like a nice set, I will likely make a post on it once it's officially mine.
    Any updates on the rifle Jacob?
    .303, helping Englishmen express their feelings since 1889

Legacy Member
    Last On
    @
    I unfortunately don't have it anymore, I really liked it while I had it, it was a wonderful kit but I had the opportunity shortly after getting it to trade in to an AI Green Meanie which is one of my two 'dream rifles' for not much extra dosh so it went sadly but will definitely look to get one back in the future, ideally one in the Jungle pattern stock to match my PH CGP prototype!

+ Reply to Thread