I have a K98icon German Mauser. It has some interesting marks. The receiver has the Mauser torch stamp with the marking of " 29 XI 1943" in the ribbon, on the lower right a "K 9225" is stamped, on the lower left a "PREDUZECE 44" is stamped, on the mid left is "Mod 98", the bolt release has a Nazi Bird stamp. The bolt is stamped with a "6393" on the handle and a Nazi Bird stamp under neath. On the barrel I will work my way from the bottom to the front sight, there is a "8" stamp then the flip up elevation sight, on the right hand side of the sight there is a Nazi bird stamp with "WS 77" stamped 2 times, on the barrel just below the front blade sight there is a stamp that reads "K98 GERMAN 8MM" under that is "CAN ST ALS V". The only marks I see on the stock is by the but plate there is 9225 in fairly big numbers.

I also have a bayonet that came with it. It is stamped NPEAY3EKE 44, 90674

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I am just trying to figure out the value of this gun. I traded a couple of old chainsaws for it.

JB
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.