Contributing Member
    Last On
    04-12-2024 @ 05:14 PM
    Local Date
    04-25-2024
    Local Time
    02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Laidlericon View Post
    AFV's are eminently restorable because of their size. The down side is that they take up a lot of space and require a much bigger tool kit. You don't need to ***** foot around either. No lead loading thin panels that buckle as soon as you put heat on them
    Very true the other problem is heavy on the juice, so displaying them needs a low loader......... to take from A-B etc, although I doubt you will get any problems from the neighbours and the big bonus is when someone parks in the front of your drive* or nicks your parking place its not a problem getting out or getting your place back......

*Had a problem for many years with teachers from my old school parking in front of my double gates, the house itself was an old coach house which I made the front the back and the back the front so it looked like no one lived three........but in 2 ft letters there was a notice "No Parking 24 Hr access required" on the gates obvious the teachers who taught in the school opposite were illiterate which I did bring this point across to the headmistress, as even the kids could read the writing, after many times of not having any exit or access I give up on any warning and just rang the police and explained the situation although they even stopped coming round and rang straight through to the local breakdown garage around the corner, all cars were removed by force put on the breakdown wagon and empounded........... the look on the owners faces was worth its wait in gold when looking for there cars...... although nothing a Chieftain or similar could of solved in seconds........... and I think the grin factor of driving over there cars would of been very comforting.......

2. Thank You to bigduke6 For This Useful Post: