Threaded View

Last On
    04-10-2024 @ 09:00 AM
    Local Date
    04-19-2024
    Local Time
    08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    This will fit into some of the documents I am working on from my reels of fiche
    Since most REL documents got destroyed in the early 50's the documents shown here are a real treasure trove.
    REL was a WW II cutting edge technology company and made items that were almost dreams in their day.
    From absolutely zero, REL rivaled both the Germans and Britishicon for quality in optics in less than two years......
    Well if I have pleased Warren, then as I suspected, these are fairly significant to our discussions. I know you will be even more pleased with the committee reports as it discusses some of the difficulties, failures, and improvements.

I don't want to say too much, but there are reports regarding your last statement which conflict.

Re the blurred images, again I promised Frank I would not steal his thunder with any of the information he sent me, so it is not just a matter of the blurring, but also a matter of separating the binocular sections from the no32 telescope sections. There is also some information re the sniper observation telescopes.

More to follow when I get a chance.

2. The Following 3 Members Say Thank You to stencollector For This Useful Post:

3. Avoid Ads - Become a Contributing Member - Click HERE