I was shooting at the local Cowboy Action match and was talking with a couple other shooters. M1icon Carbines came up, and another shooter asked about 10 round magazines vs GI 15 round.

To make a long story short, he said he had a new model Inland that would not feed from 10 round or even 15 round GI. I discussed some of the QC issues they are having, and this lead to him bringing the Inland out.

I field stripped and sure enough, the bolt lug was peening to the point you could catch the edge of the deformation with your finger nail! The channel in the receiver that the right lug engages, was wearing rounded, and showing a slight bit of peening. The receiver was also a little warped, and the channel that the bolt engages to slide back and forth was wiggly.

To say he was p*ssed was an understatement. He had less than 300 rounds through it, and had paid high dollar. He bought it recently. He is sending it back.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.