+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: Fazakerly Sniper?

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size
  1. #41
    Member TOM421's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last On
    Yesterday @ 06:16 AM
    Location
    Grafton,WI
    Posts
    9
    Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    08:12 AM

    Scam

    I to saw this. Had some communication with the guy and on first reply I was sure it was to good to be true . I hit the likely scam button right away.

  2. # ADS
    Friends and Sponsors
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Location
    Milsurps.Com
    Posts
    All Threads
    No Drill-Tap scope mounts for Mosin Nagant, Mauser K98K, Yugo M48, Swedish M96 and M38, Swiss K31, K11, 1911 and more! Bringing mil-surplus rifles to modern standard without damaging historical values! LIMITED TIME OFFER FROM THE AMERICAN GUNSMITHING INSTITUTE: Get Immediate Online Access To AGI's NEW Armorer's Course for Glock Pistols, Covering Every Generation of Glocks, Including the Latest Model 42/43 and Double Stack Pistols for ONLY $7.00! Brian Dick ... BDL Ltd. - Specializing in British and Commonwealth weapons Chuck in Denver ... Buy-Sell-Trade .. Guns, Cars Motorcycles Service Publications - Collectors books that earn their place in your library! Your source for the finest in High Power Competition Gear. Canadian Import and Export Services (Click banner ad for more information) Here at T-bones Shipwrighting we specialise in vintage service rifle: re-barrelling, bedding, repairs, modifications and accurizing. We also provide importation services for firearms, parts and weapons, for both private or commercial businesses.
     

  3. #42
    Really Senior Member Seaforth72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last On
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Location
    Richmond, British Columbia, CANADA
    Posts
    262
    Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    06:12 AM
    Add Seaforth72 on Facebook
    Real Name
    Colin MacGregor Stevens
    AD-4NA - I was saving lots of photos for research but had stopped saving BSA No. 4 Mk.I (T) photos due to the great quantity. I am thinking I should save a couple of distinctive photos each time so if a rifle reappears on the market I can check to see if the seller is using a different sellerís photos. That would be a 99% indication that it was a scam. The other 1% would be honest sellers who donít know how to use a camera. ;-)

  4. Thank You to Seaforth72 For This Useful Post:


  5. Avoid Ads - Become a Contributing Member - Click HERE
  6. #43
    Member AD-4NA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last On
    06-16-2018 @ 03:52 PM
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    75
    Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    05:12 AM
    That would be laudable if you chose to do it. They always seem to choose just a few of the beginning overall shots of the rifle from the real auction. Strangely enough usually I've had even more luck reverse searching the descriptions that they lifted literally verbatim without putting in any effort from somewhere else than the images.

  7. #44
    Really Senior Member Seaforth72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last On
    Today @ 01:50 AM
    Location
    Richmond, British Columbia, CANADA
    Posts
    262
    Local Date
    06-24-2018
    Local Time
    06:12 AM
    Add Seaforth72 on Facebook
    Real Name
    Colin MacGregor Stevens
    Using both techniques should help weed out the scammers.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. 2 of 2 new Fazakerly's
    By Lance in forum The Lee Enfield Knowledge Library Collectors Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2016, 03:15 PM
  2. 1 of 2 new Fazakerly's
    By Lance in forum The Lee Enfield Knowledge Library Collectors Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2016, 08:49 PM
  3. Fazakerly No 8 MK I question
    By Frederick303 in forum The Lee Enfield Knowledge Library Collectors Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 02:18 PM
  4. New, (to me), No4 Mk2 Fazakerly 1954
    By chainshot09 in forum The Lee Enfield Knowledge Library Collectors Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 01:29 PM
  5. Fazakerly Mk1 sight on a BSA T?
    By 218bee in forum The Lee Enfield Knowledge Library Collectors Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 07:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts