Supposed to be a pretty big event but I'm afraid it is going to be flooded out. They have already changed their schedule to nothing outside happening until noon both days. With the Vietnam anniversary, they were going to do a lot of specials on that, plus they have a bunch of tanks scheduled to be there this weekend. Not sure on types but also afraid that will be cancelled as well. Going to be a mud pit, which would be cool for watching the tanks but their owners may not like it much and the grounds will be pretty much destroyed. We are going on Saturday and hopefully meeting up with my wife's uncle who served in Vietnam and has never talked about it with anyone. Not sure it this will break the ice with him or not but see it as a possibility. He has talked to me about very minor things a few times so hoping this allows him to open up. He's really getting up there in years and his health is in decline.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.