Hello,

I wish to make a mod (a non profit fan project) to add the Bren LMG to the computer game Fallout 4.

To do this I first need to make a model of the Bren gun (MKI being my favorite) using my CAD software.

Living in the UKicon I dont have access to a Bren gun let alone someone who would let me measure up the entire gun with calipers.

I have scoured the internet for blueprints and only found partial blueprints of the receiver for the MKIII on another thread in this forum.

Failing to get blueprints the next best thing is pictures. There are a few pretty good photos of the Bren gun from the left and right side but I have been unable to get photos from other angles that dont become blurs when you zoom in.

So I have a request, does anyone have any complete or partial blueprints they would be willing to email to me?

Or failing that, to all Bren owners, would you be willing to make some hi resolution photos of your Bren gun from all sides so I can model all the details and intricacies? (a size reference in the pictures would be really helpful like a ruler or CD case).

There really is no such thing as too many pictures. If i get enough pictures it would be nice to model all versions of the Bren.

Thanks for reading.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.