Hi all. I just got onto these boards, so I hope I'm not breaking protocol. I've been helping out with an estate sale for the last couple months. This is a massive undertaking, and I have honestly never seen anything like it in my life. I have seen handled and identified guns I have literally never seen outside of museums. The gentleman who owned this collection was a Vietnam Vet, and had been collecting for over 40 years. His widow and children do not want to carry on with the firearms, so we've been cataloging and selling items through the auction house. We estimate there are over 1200 rifles alone in the collection. That's not counting bayonets, flags, uniforms, helmets, and other military items from the mid 1800's to the end of the Second World War. Here's the link. Look at the videos. The first two auctions are done. We estimate at least three to four more, all with 200 plus rifles in them. Enjoy.

Johnny's Auction
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.