Alright Gents.
I'm posting this as a warning in hopes of saving others on here potential upset and heart ache. I recently stumbled upon a website called H&C collection based out of Franceicon. They had a Gras 11mm reloading kit that caught my eye along with other BP things like a .44 rem army rubber bullet practice kit ( Basically a cap only “gallery load” conversion cylinder.) plus a lot dies for reloading old European cartridges. right up my alley!
The kit came with 10 empty brass and this slick looking hand reloading jig. The website said they shipped international and the US was on their list. No problem right? I made my purchase on the 6th of June, $206 and got a tracking number with in 24 hours.
On the 11th I got an Email in french from the french post office that my package has been returned to sender. I figured there would have been a follow up email saying my package has been returned. But I have not heard from H&C, no refund issues, nothing. I waited a week since it returned to them for an email and I sent an email in English asking for a refund today.
The best I can figure is that there was some EU rules on exporting things like that or some such. But in my defense, I was under the impression things were on the level because website said there was no issue.
The package was returned to them a week ago and they have done nothing. I did send that Email to their customer service, I will give them a full business day or two as a window to respond. After that I am going to take it up with Paypal and hope I see a refund.

Save yourself the trouble. Take your business else where.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.