So, I've been enjoying some POFicon mk7 ball without any hang fires or any problems at all, for quite a while now. So I figured I'd buy more... I bought 9 boxes, 32 rounds a box online..... I tested a handful of cartridges from each box, all were hang fires.

Now the conundrum for me is this... What should I do with the cordite from the pulled cases? I've done a ton of looking online trying to find out how to remove the cordite in a efficient and then get the cordite into new cases. I haven't found anything. I WOULD HATE TO THROW AWAY THE CORDITE but if there's no way of getting it into new cases I may have to so, regrettably.

My plan is to pull the bullets, reload them into new cases, with new primers. New cases because I only have a a few commercial cases that are reloadable and use the cordite if possible from the pulled cases.

How much it'll cost me in money to do all this isn't my concern really, I just want to do it right I guess.

Or... Should I just live with the hang fires?
What would you guys do?

Thanks again guys.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.