About 2 years ago I was absolutely abscessed With getting a Frenchicon M1914 Rolling block, up until 6 Months ago I watched Gunbroker and finally found one. There is just something about the 8mm lebel that just interested me And in a single shot rifle it seemed like a great Idea. I have no idea why wanted one so bad but I don't regret buying it they are really cool. A little about my gun the stock has a serial number which is 12RA831. The Gun seems to be all matching the patina matches on all parts. The action seems to have a solid lockup and it looks sturdy. My rifle has the Balle "N" marking which means it was refurbished and it is capable of firing the high pressured Balle N cartridge. The bore is in great shape for the age. With all of this information I was wondering what kind of loads I should use for this firearm I plan to take it deer hunting and do some random plinking. I do know the Balle N loading had a 230 grain bullet going at around 2300 fps.If you have any question I will do my best to answer thanks!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.