Alright! So as the title states, I came across one of those guns for the amazing price of Free.99... and thought it might make a fun little bolt action project

I know there is a wealth of information available but either because I'm blind or just plain stupid I can't find the information I'm looking for, SO! I turn to you unlucky SOBs :P

My Stupid questions are as follows.

1) will a K98icon stock fit the 1908? I found this amazballs stock thats only $150 and looks the part of a proper long gun... but it's for the K98... BOOOO!
( The stock in question ProMag Archangel Mauser K98 Precision Stock w/5-Round Follower 10-Round Magazine | Up to 32% Off 4.8 Star Rating w/ Free SH )

2) Can I convert this gun to be magazine fed? stripper clips are neat and all... but the previous owner mounted a scope on it sooooo.... stripper clips aren't going to work anymore, I also mainly ask because the floor plate and mag spring are missing and just from some quick googling they don't seem to be super easy to find for this gun -.-"

Here are some photos of all the markings on the gun if anyone happens to know what they mean, Thanks guys

Attachment 104818Attachment 104822Attachment 104821Attachment 104820Attachment 104819
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.