Seen a auction site that had a Bubba job Ross coming up and said "what the heck" and placed what I thought was a low ball max bid on it . Checked my emails a few hours later and was surprised to see had won it . It came today . This is my first Ross but I know parts and wood are a bit hard to track down . So what should I do , just part the parts out , keep it way it is and shoot it , put some cash in it and try get back to original cause to me it looks sad with that bare barrel sticking out like that , or hold out for one in better shape . Also the bigger question I got WHAT DID THEY DO TO IT and what type , the rear sight is for sure not original and front is missing hood and the sight post I am not sure about it's a brass post but it does fit . Was told it is a Mk2 and that's it , was it a civilian model ?? No markings on the butt stock cause been sanded smooth . I put a 303 piece of brass with a primer in it it loaded , went pop and ejected good . Have not took it apart yet .
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.