Here is my set of the issues that I posted on SRF.
"An informative publication during the second great golden age of surplus firearms, the late 1980s, all of the1990s and into the turn of the century, was SURPLUS FIREARMS magazine. Surplus Firearms magazine was published from 1987 to 2012 by Guns and Ammo and started at $2.95 with the last issue costing $8.99. At first it was published periodically, with the first seven issues numbered with Roman numerals, then in 2005 they switched to just the publication date. In 1998 and 1999 Guns and Ammo came out with two “ Best Of” the past volumes issues. In 1998, the Best of Surplus Firearms, volumes I, II, and III was published and in 1999, the Best of Surplus Firearms volumes IV, V, and VI was published. After a short period of no publications (2001-2004), Guns and Ammo resumed publication of Surplus Firearms in 2005 with an annual issue published each year ending with the final issue in 2012. This is a complete set."
Enjoy Semper Fi

see Surplus Firearms magazine, 1987-2012 - Surplus Rifle Forum - www.surplusrifleforum.org
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.