Its been a while since I last logged on and with regrets I log on today to post a warning of a dishonest Ebay vendor and their web-site store
I recommend to all to AVOID, as if the black plague, the Ebay SELLER known as "go_decor" (1469) with 97.1% Positive feedback and their site WW2 Military Store, "WW2Military.org". The email address is varbov66@abv.bg.

I have purchased and paid for 5 or 6 items thru the website since October of last year. Ive had problems with all but the first order. The last order was placed 21 March and despite many patient emails Ive received but one lame email in response, no proof of shipping and I still see the same item on sale on the web-site.

This happened with two three earlier orders but after a long wait and MANY emails from me I finally received VERY late refunds thru Paypal for the first two and received the last item after 58 days. Seller said the last item was sent quickly but just delayed. However, the first item was delivered 11 days after payment and the last item was post marked only a week before it finally arrived.

I find the SELLER slow or unresponsive, untruthful, and without integrity. I filed a claim thru Paypal, but the Seller did not respond. I escalated the issue with Paypal and still the Seller has not responded.

True, the prices are reasonable and shipping charge acceptable, but I think this is a case of something that looks too good to be true is in fact suspect at minimum, and to be avoided. Perhaps I was being naïve and foolish to trust a Seller from Bulgaria, but Ive had no other issues with Sellers from a number of other east-European Sellers over the past two years.

If you decide to buy from this SELLER make sure you do so thru Ebay, but there are complaints there as well that ring true to my experience. To those who may ignore this alert, I can only say "Caveat Emptor"!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.