Threaded View

Last On
    06-02-2023 @ 06:07 PM
    Local Date
    04-23-2024
    Local Time
    03:22 PM

Beware of Scammer

I would like to send out a warning of a scammer in hope this doesn't happen to anyone else...
    Earlier this month I posted a WTB for a 1898 Kragicon sporter stock. I received an email from frssst5@gmail.com. I received photos, negotiated a price and sent a USPS money order w/ a tracking number to: Bernard Moye, 6416 Morningside Circle, El Paso TX 79904. The tracking number shows the MO reached its destination. When I asked a status of the shipping and requested a tracking number, I got stonewalled. Now I don't get any response. This has turned out as a lesson learned to stay local and reduces my trust for online transactions. Karma always has a way to come around; you never know when...I hope this helps others not to be taken. This site was the last place I would think something like this would happen but nowhere is safe. Thanks
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.
    Last edited by Badger; 01-26-2023 at 10:05 AM.

2. The Following 2 Members Say Thank You to concretus For This Useful Post: