I noticed some Ramshot Enforcer on the store shelves a few weeks ago. I grabbed a couple pounds as I recalled a couple years ago reading this article
https://www.shootingtimes.com/editor...e-45-acp/99214

To summarize, Ramshot used to have data for enforcer in standard 45acp (NOT +P or ++P), but pulled the data from publication as being "not ideal". However, in correspondence with the author they stated the data is still perfectly valid and safe. The author publishes data associated with his experiment, and gives some obvious conclusions - 1) large pistol magnum primers are needed. 2) full size pistols only. shorter barrels will leave much unburned powder. This latter point is true for many slower burning pistol powders, like Accurate No. 7 which I have really liked in my full size 1911's, but not at all in compact (Accurate No. 5 is a great choice there - so are many others. Why you ask is this all about Western Powders? No reason other than the fact that during the pandemic, when the shelves were bare, if something made it to a store shelf it was always Western Powder powder. I like many other things too, when they were available)

So, my purchase sent me on a goose chase with the Internet WayBack machine to find Ramshot's original published data. I found nothing. So, I bought an old used copy of Ramshot's data, edition 1 - not in there. My purchase also included an edition 2 addendum. Score! Here it is for posterity...

Since that data isn't available anywhere else, I thought I'd share for those of us who use our service pistols, and would like the extra couple hundred FPS and the resulting increase in energy. I won't argue whether this matters too much - It is just simply nice to have options, and so here is another.