+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with "contributing"

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Help with "contributing"

I have been a member here for some years now, but don't/can't/won't use paypal. I sent a request for the email address for e-transfer, but no answer yet. Maybe I'm a bit too impatient.

Thanks.

Ken Johnston
    If there ain't a gun range in heaven, then I'm going to hell.

Last On
    @

Help with "contributing"

Quote Originally Posted by kjohn View Post
    I have been a member here for some years now, but don't/can't/won't use paypal. I sent a request for the email address for e-transfer, but no answer yet. Maybe I'm a bit too impatient.

Thanks.

Ken Johnston
    Hello Ken, There’s a pinned message on “How to become a contributing member”. Provides an email and an address to send an alternative payment. Is that where you sent an email? Hope that answers your question.

Copied here:

If you are not a PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express user, but would still like to make a donation, we provide two alternative methods to do so.

First, we support donations through on-line banking using an EMT (Electronic Mail Transfer). EMT's may be sent to "debpeel @ me.com". Please specify that your donation is to be directed towards MILSURPS.COM.

Second, if you prefer to send a regular cheque or money order through "snail" mail, please make them payable to D. Peel and address it to:

MILSURPS.COM
    c/o D. Peel
    P.O. Box 193
    Stouffville, Ontario
    Canada L4A 7Z5

If you do choose to send regular mail to the P.O. Box, then please send a PM to badger@milsurps.com advising you've done that, as we don't check the P.O. Box regularly.
    Last edited by Striker62; 06-29-2023 at 12:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread