Hi Folks - I have a 1922 M2 that I am having some trouble with, was hoping that there might be an expert or two that could give me some advice. I am pretty new to these guns so forgive me....I am having numerous failure to fires. I have replaced the mainspring, replaced the firing pin, to no avail. I have also tried to find the 'sweet spot' by adjusting the position of the firing pin by making adjustments to the firing pin nut - I don't know if this is correct, but I have tried to find the balance between getting the firing pin as far forward as possible without interfering with chambering a round.The firing pin sits flush to the face of the bolt. The gun is a 1938 gun, never been rebuilt, has a type 3 bolt that is NOT electro penciled with the guns serial number. So, what should I do next? Here are a couple of other symptoms. If the round doesn't fire, the bolt won't extract the round from the barrel (if I rework the bolt, try again sometimes it fires, maybe need to do this a couple of times). If the round fires, the bolt extracts the round without any issues. Thanks for the help!
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.