In reference to the Canada - Milsurp Knowledge Library (click here) and the England - Milsurp Knowledge Library (click here)

With thanks to terryinvictoria and stencollector, we have updated the "Collector Comments and Feedback" sections of these entries:

1944 C No.7 .22 Caliber Lee-Enfield Training Rifle (click here)

1945 Enfield No.4 Mk1*(T) Long Branch Sniper Rifle (click here)

1944 Enfield No.4 Mk1(T) Sniper Rifle (click here)

Terry wanted to raise a point in regards to stencollector's MKLicon entry about the C No.7 .22 Caliber Lee-Enfield Training Rifles, particularly in reference to the use of target sling swivels on these type of rifles. Although his comments were directly in reference to the 1944 C No.7 .22 MKLicon entry, they also have been added to the other two entries as the same information applies.

Stencollector in-turn has provided follow up comments about Terry's observations and as a result, I began to think about the whole subject in more detail.

Since I had little to do on a snowy afternoon, I decided to start dragging out ~Angel~'s C No.7 .22's and No.4(T)'s from her collection storage. As a result, I've also posted as a separate item, my findings as an additional follow up to terryinvictoria's feedback in all three MKL entries above.

If anyone would like to discuss about this subject, to perhaps add more clarification and develop the MKL entry content of these rifles further, then please respond in this thread and we'll use it as the basis for consolidating everyone's opinions.

Regards,
Badger
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.