Ok , some of you might have seen this rifle for sale. I think im way way off on trying to deal with the dealer at the price he is asking. Im trying to trade or sell a M1icon Garand I have to buy one unless I find a low price one. I figured my M1 would have gotton me a nice one or a par one with a little money added by them.

Heres the details by the owner:

Springfield 1903 Mark I (altered for the Pedersen device), .30-06, 24" barrel in original military configuration, in about 95% condition, with a very good bore. The only significant wear is on the bolt and the sight hood, cartouches visible under finish on left wrist of stock. Also numbered "8" over "44 1" in stock in front of trigger guard/mag. housing; 3 "P's" in circles and an "H" behind trigger guard in stock. Top of barrel behind front sight is marked "SA", over the flaming bomb, over "4-20". Serial number is in the 1,174,000 range, with double heat treated receiver. I don't know whether these came with a glossy finish or not. If they didn't, perhaps someone has added some or waxed the stock, but it had not been sanded or refinished.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.