I was just wondering what you fellas thoughts are on the idea of suddenly 80 to 90,000 Garands coming to our market. Suppose that they do come back and they are a decent deal, let's say $700, do you think it will affect the value of the rifles we have now, and if it did would it bother you that possibly your rifles are worth a little less because of a flooded market? I've been reading about this on a couple of other forums here and there and there is a lot of fellas that are crying, whining, and ****ed because they think their rifles are going to be worth less. My thoughts are that I would be very glad to see a whole lot more people be able to own such a historic rifle because more could finally afford it and the thought of my Garands being worth a little less because of it doesn't bother me a bit. I think any time we can get more of our history back into the hands of the people it's a great thing. I also can't wait to see what some of the rifles are going to be, low serial numbers, original WWII barrels, cartouched stocks, and who knows what else. It should be a lot of fun.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.