Hey guys sorry if this has been posted before but i just came of age to buy rifles and recently started collecting mil surps and have my eyes on a swiss rifle. Gander mtn near me has a k11 for sale and a 1911 both in roughly same condition an both for 350. Most importantly i was wondering which would be best to own and shoot. Also what are big things i should know about both of them such as cleaning, how bolt works etc (i know its a straight bolt). Also what do you all think of the price. I was also wondering if there was any comparison to different guns. I currently own a german mauser, m91/30, m44, steyrm95 carbine, sks, and a enfield n4 m2. I know ive been busy

Dixie gun an knife show is coming to raliegh nc in two weeks so i wont be deciding till i go there to see if there is a better deal. Also how much longer is the surplus ammo from the 90s i think thats good an non corrosive going to be around. I found 480 for 280 at sgammo. Any better place.
Thanks so much for any help
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.