Quote Originally Posted by bnz41 View Post
I have also reported these items, Plus over the last several weeks a seller in another country has offered complete SMLE and No4 bolts (not deactivated) for sale within the UK including the price in Britishicon pounds and ships world wide on e-bay.
I think the above refers to some items that were based in Canadaicon, I contacted the seller pointing out the problems with sending such items to the UK and received a very nice reply thanking me for the information, unlike the present UK seller who when I contacted him the last time he had one of these items for sale told me that as far as he was concerned he was doing nothing wrong and he was not prepared to pull the item.
I did find out that he was an FAC holder and he had purchased the bolt bodies at an auction, he assured me that the auction house which held an RFD certificate did not consider them to be "Section 1" so we appear to have an "RFD" selling section 1 parts to an FAC holder without the necessary conditions. The FAC holder would not give me details of the auction house as "he did quite a lot of business with them" the mind boggles as to what else they might have sold............