For years I have heard that the Oly Arms rifles are garbage. I do know that the early Oly Arms did have some problems but those have since been rectified. So, hopefully, someone can tell me what is wrong with Oly Arms? Please have specifics. I know there are a million opinions out there and I'm sure everyone has a good/bad story to tell about their or a friend's Oly rifle but I need some hard evidence.

I used to have an M1icon that kicked out the 8th round (unfired)and clip together unless the clip was loaded exactly like arsenal loaded clips. Does that make all M1s garbage ... no! However, due documented failures and metalurgical problems the early M1903s could face catastrophic receiver failure. Did they all fail... no! But anyone who shoots a low numbered 03 is taking a risk at a catastrophic failure. This is hard evidence and kind of like what I would like to see on the Olympic Arms rifles.
TIA
BEAR
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.