Hello,

I am a brand new member and, first, want to apologize for my inability to properly utilize photo posting here. I'm obviously doing something incorrectly, to the point that the potential deal I was interested in is likely no longer available.

However, since it has been decades since I've considered doing anything towards re-focusing my small collection more towards my WWI interests, I'd still like to get some informed opinions regarding my 1903A4 and my effort to trade it towards a small veteran's grouping which includes a supposedly correct RIA 1903.

The grouping is shown at: Springfield Rock Island Arsenal Mod 1903 U S 30-06 : Curios Relics at GunBroker.com

My rifle, which I thought may be fairly traded even-up against the group, is here:

Cartouche's are limited to re-arsenal boxed RIA/EB, Keystone 'K' under cutoff, and circle-P at wrist.
Again, I'm sorry for the lack of posted photos; I'll keep trying to figure out the process. I have a couple other Springfields and older S&W's and Colts I'll be looking for help with as well.
Thank you in advance for your opinions on both rifles and how you would assess the values of both.

Ed

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Looks like they posted!
Ed
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.