Hey everyone,

I purchased my first No1 Mk3 a few weeks ago and have little idea what is and isn't normal on the rifle. The rifle was FILTHY when i got it and i have given it a deep clean since i got it. I have not shot it at all 1) because the firing pin is sheared off and i am waiting on a replacement, and 2) I am a little suspicious of the way it loads and extracts live rounds. First, on the loading, it takes effort, and im ok with that, if its the way its supposed to be. There is a clear inverted V on the feeding ramp where the copper jacket of the FMJ is essentially stripping off. (Again, not sure if thats normal or not). The second issue is that there is about as much effort to extract the live round as there is to load it. The first 1 1/2 inches of the round are not what i would call HARD to extract, but, stiff, for sure. After that, its pretty easy. Now again, im sorry but im a noob, if this is proper. AWESOME! Im set, but if not, What do you guys think i should do to remedy the problems?
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.