The Piat's sold for between $3-4k (did not write it down) in a nice Greek transit chest. I would of like one but did not/could not afford the whole lot.

Sat beside a great guy from Mississippi who I helped convinced to buy the Dealer Sample Bren Mk I for $15K (hey it is not my $$) and helped him bid on one of the Germanicon last ditch semi-auto's (sorry cannot remember which, not my area) but he bailed at $25K. Quality on most items were very good but the 15% premium killed me thus, in great saddness, I came home without a prize. I regret 2 pieces that I should of bid past my max but auctions madness is intoxicating so I can make myself feel a little better by saying I had will power.

Of interest is that a few of the No.4 T's were screwed with, by whom no one knows but some bidders got burnt. Some bidders ended up with some treasures and I had to laugh as 2 Britishicon scopes from the auction are now on epay.

Lance
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.