Hi there
I'm new here, thought I would introduce myself and ask a question.
It's been a long time since I owned a rifle, other than my .22. I used to have a few different ones when I was younger, then I discovered archery and eventually sold off all my guns. Now my son is hunting age and enjoys bowhunting but wants a rifle as well, I found a couple good used ones for him one of which I will get for him.
I have found that his interest in guns has reignited mine as well and find myself reminiscing about my old collection. My favorite one was a swedish mauser that I sporterized. Drilled and tapped, bent the bolt handle then had it cut off and had new one welded on, made a hinged floor plate, new stock etc.
I have kicked myself ever since I sold it, now I want to do another one, when I did my old one they were a dime a doz and easy to find. It seems like they are harder to find and cost a lot more than I remember.
Now for the question part.
Does anyone know where to find these surplus swedes in Canadaicon? I found a few locally but they are in rough shape.

Thanks for time
Ron
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.