Hello everyone. I have a question about an M1900 Bulgarian Luger. It is chambered in the original 7.65 Parabellum. All the numbers match, it has a 1922 flap holster and an extra magazine. As soon as I get pictures I will post them. I know the pistol is rare, but the story may be even rarer. It was a bring back from WWII by a reletive. He had been an MP and helped liberate Dachau. Now I know this part may seem far fetch, but just hear me out. According to my grandfather, the pistol was taken from the commander of the camp. I know everyone says their luger was taken from someone famous, but this may have been. We also have a Germanicon Calvary sword, the man's dress sword, a cat-o-nine-tails (Scary) and a 1938 Iron Cross. We do have some documents, but it has been years since I have looked at them and they are not in my possession . I seem to remember their was a wallet and even some family pictures, but it has been years since I have looked at any of that.

Is their anyway I can prove or disprove that this pistol may have been taken from an officer?
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.