Just got back from Orion 7, put monies down on a built like new M1D with all USGI parts (like new USGI barrel but not an original D barrel, clean USGI replacement wood, USGI D scope and mount).
It's not at it's new home yet... I'll have pix when it is.

The point for the post....
They were shipping out stacks of m1a/m14 TRW kits (minus recv/bolt/barrel). Going like hot cakes.

I saw what I think were B+ rated kits if I heard right, the wood looked brand new but for some very minor handling marks, most had cartouches.
One even still had wrapper on the sling swivel stuck to it (no cartouch, guessing it was USGI replacement wood).

Late fall last year they had some SA kits, which looked well enough for the grading and price. But I was in there with my CMPicon HRA getting it's physical so couldn't swing one of the SA kits. They sold out quick enough. Seems those that missed out pre-ordered these TRW kits.

These TRW kits were gorgeous, killed me ( couldn't walk out yet with my "D" and couldn't swing one of these kits - hate leaving his shop without something to shoot).

I'm still working on the garanditis and carbinitis, so just couldn't swing picking one up.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.