I found these at a local gun show this past weekend. I can get more if anybody wants some for their U.S. Military Shotgun or Ammunition collection.

M-1030 Breaching Rounds pictures by BloodhoundArms - Photobucket

U.S. military M-1030 breaching rounds. Plain white boxes marked "25 CARTRIDGES 12GA SHOTSHELL BREACHING LE130-DB FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY"
These rounds are 12 gauge 2¾ inch (70 mm) shells which uses a 600 grain (1.4 ounce) projectile made of powdered steel. The steel is loaded in a very thick solid non-grooved flight control style wad. made by Federal Cartridge. High brass with brown plastic hull, roll crimped at the mouth over a rubber disk to water proof. Each shell is marked "Crtg, 12 Gauge Breaching M1030" in silver print. The brass is head stamped "FC 07 12ga m1030." They have been stored correctly and are bright and shiny and in perfect condition. These are commercially packaged shotgun shells and do not come in military ammo cans.
I've got shot any of these (yet), but the Seller says that, “THEY SHOOT VERY WELL OUT OF MY FULLY RIFLED MOSSBERG SLUG GUN. I GET 5 SHOT CLOVER LEAF GROUPS AT 50 YARDS.”
I can get more of these and will sell them for $50/box (25 rds) + shipping. That's cheaper that a lot of commercial OO Buck or slugs and much harder to find. Contact me at BloodhoundArms@aol.com for details.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.