Hello All,

Over the last several months I have been restoring a toy of my youth...a 1954 Murray Supersonic Jet Pedal Car. It has been restored to as close to original as possible. I am missing one peice however, the shifter that should go on the control panel. If anyone has one or knows someone who does i would appriciate if you would let me know. I did all work in my garage in my spare time over the last few months. The starting condition was pretty pitiful to start with however I sadly did not take before pictures. Total I have more than 100 hours of work into this old girl. The paint is Rust-Olieum that I bought at my local Menards. The graphics were ordered over the internet. The chain guard(red at bottom) I fabricated and the tires I bought at Ace Hardware in the mower section. Also pictured is another mid 50's pedal car that my father restored with my brother. It is the Happy Time Commet also by Murray. Let me know what you think.

Mdrim13

**The pictures of the Happy Time Commet would not load so I will try and post them tmorrrow.**
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.