I located a Swedishicon carbine stock in my local high school rifle team room this evening. The school is planning to sell things of value off to help fund the rifle team and the coach needs to submit a rough estimate of value to the sports director.

The bad news is the stock has been cut short to just in front of the barrel band. There is no hand guard. The leather strip holding the sling ring and ring are in place as is the brass disk and the paper range card is still glued to the butt. The butt plate is also in place but is rusty. The paper range card is missing a few chunks but is mostly there. All in all, it looks pretty good except for the rounded front end where it was cut off.

No idea how it got there. It was in the back of the cabinet and this range has never been used for anything other than 22's and now air rifles. I'm under the impression they are going to take the odds and ends to the local gun auction so it can't be sold to anyone here. Just looking for a ball park figure.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.