hi and hello to all at military surplus.com.i am looking for help in identifying a ariska type 38 and its worth to purchase something new,i have identified alot of the markings-the key part that ihave read about is the flower.it is still visible with 2 straight lines grooved through it.the only number i cant get to is the barrel stamp under the wood because the sling(original)will be ruined if i try to take if off.all other markings are identified and 99% original.its a 2nd edition made in tokyo/kokura,has heavy front sight,cone with tip firing pin,series 6 back sight,flat butt plate,notched bolt,2 pc stockblue finish and is 6.5x50mm.it is for sale and would like to know what i could get for it and if anybody you all know would be interested.thank you and hope to here back soon.every military weapon has a story-am also trying to find the middle part of this guns history- THANK all for reading and possible further info
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.