Hello I am new here. Found the forum while looking for information on what I thought was a run of the mill K98icon Mauser. I picked it up several years ago and never paid much attention to it. Just tonight I found out its a 1934 Banner Mauser C1XXXX and evidently worth more than most K98's.

I have several questions if you feel obliged to help me. First the rifle is missing the cleaning rod and sling. Where can I purchase correct ones for this rifle? What would be a fair price for each?

After looking at the wonderful compilation of photos at 1934 "Banner" Mauser It appears that the only problem with this rifle is that the bolt does not match the serial numbers for the rest of the rifle. How much does this devalue the rifle?

The bayonet that I have with it does not have a sheath and it appears to be a regular WWII K98 bayonet. Where can I find the correct bayonet and sheath for this rifle. What would be a fair price for these two items?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
Dennis
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.