+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy days are here again, sort of....

Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Hybrid View

Last On
    09-19-2023 @ 12:24 AM
    Local Date
    05-01-2024
    Local Time
    09:48 PM

Red face Happy days are here again, sort of....

Well at least the availability of bolt carrier groups has eased up. I finally got the BCG to complete my retro build. I have been using one BCG betrween my M4gery and my 602 clone for 5 months!

After a 4 month dog and pony show waiting for RGUNS to ship what was listed as an "in stock" M-16A1 BCG, I gave up and told them to get lost. 4 months of either no responses to my emails or brief, snotty responses, was just too much. I picked up an M16A1 complete BCG on Gunbroker for $120. Funny thing is that it is an RGUNS BCG from the look of it! A vendor can ship me one, but they can't?????
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.

Last On
    @
    Local Date
    05-01-2024
    Local Time
    10:48 PM
    I got pretty much the same run around from Model 1 Sales concerning the varmint upper I ordered in mid Dec. Finally got it about 2 weeks ago, but only after sending an e mail cancelling the order. Got an immediate response stating it would be ready to ship out by the next afternoon. In the end I guess it was worth the wait but don't think I would have the patience to do it again.

3. Avoid Ads - Become a Contributing Member - Click HERE
    Last On
    09-19-2023 @ 12:24 AM
    Local Date
    05-01-2024
    Local Time
    09:48 PM
    RGUNS has a terrible reputation for poor customer service. I have bought from them before, and just accepted the wait, because they had good prices. This last four months was a joke. The BCG were listed as "in stock" so I ordered. The web page said up to two week back log for BCGs, and 4 weeks for uppers. Two weeks turned into 16 weeks, and repeatedly email asking status. Mostly they never answered, but sometimes a snotty "TS" email saying it is bad all over, yotta, yotta, yotta... They threaten you with a $100 order cancelation fee against the credit card. I talked to my bank and they said they can not do that since they have been unable to deliver in the stated time.. STEER CLEAR OF RGUNS!

+ Reply to Thread