FREE MEMBER
    NO Posting or PM's Allowed
    Last On
    08-20-2017 @ 08:56 AM
    Local Date
    04-28-2024
    Local Time
    12:15 PM
    When I (finally) got possession of mine, the cast hammer was a bit mushed and the 9-spring somehow got lost in shipping so I've had to "repair" my own "kit" by "replacing" several of its parts. Even swapped trigger housings. No biggee.

If you buy a registered receiver, be ware that you cannot have all seven parts in your spares collection, only six of the seven since all 7 unmarked parts have no legitimate purpose and are considered a "machine gun" all by themselves by ATF. If and when the seventh part breaks, you can pick up a replacement easily enough though (since it now has a legitimate purpose (US v Thompson). But if your receiver breaks, you are out a few grand and potentially a couple years of your life originally spent biting your nails and pulling your hair.

If you buy a registered trigger group, stay away, far away, from those serialized on the trigger housing and slide and other non-essential parts. While ATF may have approved their transfer at some earlier date, those are illegitimately marked and are time bombs waiting to go off.

Current wait times to and from a dealer (10 months each way) can really dent one's "determination" but good luck in your quest.

M2's ARE fun!
    Last edited by CrossedCannons; 08-21-2013 at 02:00 AM.