New member to forum from TX.
I have a AJACK scope that my father obtained during WWII off the Germanicon sniper he shot out of a tree.
This scope was brought home and then mounted on a 1948 Winchester Model 70 30-06 in 1952 where it remained for 50+ years until he decided to put a scope that better suited his eyesight.
I shot my first dear with this scope and many more after that. I know sentimental value does not tranfer to selling value.
Can someone help with additional infomation (manf date) and a value for this scope?
AJACK 4X90
s/n 46527
Large white + sign on turrent
Scope has excellent optics and was resealed a few years back. Have reciept somewhere.
Scope ring scratches and rub marks from the gun case but tube in better than good condition for being 70 years old. IMO.
I know everyone wants pictures but I just got off a 12 hour night shift so time for bed. I'll look at the "how to" when I get up.
Also have the Stith Mount for the scope to be mounted on the Win 70. Any value to the mount?
Thanks in advance.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.