Good day gentlemen! This new forum take a little getting used to but it should be a nice new home for CSPicon. Any way, I was wondering if any of you knowledgeable folks would have any information on a Mauser model 45a .22 long rifle. The rifle in question is in a sportster stock, has a sportster type ramped front site and appears to be in a parkerized finish. The rifle is magazine fed ( 5 shot mag?). The trigger guard has a checkering on the bottom. The reciever ring is marked with the Mauser banner logo and beneath this is model 45a. The barrel is marked with I believe 22 patrone long rifle. The rear sight is located on the rear of the receiver and is a tangent sight graduated to 200m. The tangent sight has a peep apeture instead of the v-notch for sighting. I do not have this rifle, so no pictures are availible. I saw this in my local gun shop today and was curious about it. It appears to be a very substantial and nicely made 22 rifle. I am an 03 and garand guy and don't know much about the 22 mausers. Any help would be appreciated! Ps the guy had a price of $450 on it. That does not sound out of the ballpark to me? Thanks again and welcome to the new csp forum. Phil
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.