Hi guys, recently picked up a No32 MK1 scope at a gun show. I got it for a song but now comes the bad news. It was obviously used here in the extreme north where it was purchased and was viewed as a tool not a rare collectors piece. When I bought it it was sitting in low weaver rings, the person had some clearance issues with the other tool they were mounting it on so they ground the bottom turret screw almost completely off. Not that familiar with these scopes but it is a H.B.M.O and it is not dated. I would love to get it repaired but would not like to spend more than what I could get out of it. Other than that the scope seems to be in pretty good condition....turrets move relatively freely, reticle is all there, optics are pretty clear although when you move the scope around there is some piece rattling around in there. I guess it's time to send it off to the expert. What is a non-dated No32Mk1 refurbished scope worth these days? thanks for the input guys.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.