Hey guys... I'm not "new" to the M1 Carbine. Have a couple already. But I have the oportunity to maybe own an M1A1icon Paratrooper. I am still getting info and pictures, but want to get ahead of the game with as much knowledge as I can. Here is the scope as I understand it. It is claiming it's an original M1A1. I am already knowing it's not "original". It has a all correct National Postal Meter M1 Carbine. I haven't played this card yet, but I know that the only manufacture that built the original M1A1 was Inland. So, I know that don't check out. However, also know that a correct NPM M1 carbine can bring a fair premium in it's own right. Also, assuming the M1A1 folder stock is correct, and authentic, that alone can hold some nice value. That said, What in ya'lls opinion would be a good value of it assuming it is an all correct (except the stock) NPM M1 Carbine, in an authentic and correct M1A1 folder stock? I will post pictures as I receive them.

Thanks in advance for input.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.