Hello,

I'm pretty new here so I'll start by saying thanks in advance for any help. I've been looking around lots and it's great to see the massive amount of good info that resides on this forum.

I have a Unertl 20x 2" target scope that came with a 1960s era Remington 40x and I would like to find out some more info from the experts. Would be great to know when it was made or anything else someone might know. Also entertaining the idea of selling it so a value would be great(I'm located in Canadaicon if it makes any difference, don't a whole lot of these around)

Serial # 71437

It has some surface rust in a couple areas as seen in the pictures. The black paint is gone in some places from the adjustment knobs.

Has the rubber eyepiece and metal screw in caps. I have used it some on the above said 40x rimfire and everything was mechanical perfect.

Has a fine target dot reticle.

Thanks again in advance and let me know if you have any questions,
Jay

(Sorry if its too many pictures of the same thing but some seem to show different details better than others)

Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.