Well this is a quick pic of the top of the Bren Tripods that I own and I'm working on. Someday I'll try to get them out and take a few more pics in details of each of them. Please note there are only two complete Bren Tripods and anyone that wants to donate missing parts is welcome to. In a small parts purchase I received a lot of Bren early front legs, just the upper half of course. So planning on going to the scrap yard and getting some material to make an extension to form the bottom part of the legs. Going to try to make one of them into the Paratrooper model. Also going to have to build one and add more material to it so I can mount a Vickers (semi) on it. Such fun, really I enjoy rebuilding things. Also I know that the rear Bren legs are available from my friends at Apex. The total cost of the legs is above me at this time.
So input is of course Welcome. There is 1 Early model 1 and one model 2. Dates on most are 42.

Later 42rocker

Attachment 96671
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.