morning all ... my name is bill and I need lots of help I think !!! I have this old marlin model 38 pump 22 last patten date is 1922 .I started to take it the range lately and it does fire and ejects the round But the rest of them fly out the tube, if just one or two are in the tube they just land in the bottom of the receiver. with the rifle apart I have noticed that there is a small wedged piece that pivots on a small screw that some how stops the live 22 from flying thru , of what I could see . since there are no pictures or schemetics of this old rifle I do not know even what this part is called. I will stop here hoping you people can help me out of here , since this may not be the problem ? again thanks for any help you can give bill p.s this little piece looks like to me as a small wedge shaped piece that pivots on a screw, also the item is only about 1/8 inch thick and it has a angle on it that seems like it is against the bullet at some point again thanks
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.