Posted on CGN ....

Check item #1. I don't know what the seller would take for it, but those 1935 DWM Mausers are gorgeous. I think I saw pics of this piece about two years ago and if it's the same one, it's a beautiful piece complete with evertthing including original factory test target.

WTS: remaining mauser collection (reduced) (click here)

If you can't view the advertisement, it's probably due to the fact that you have to subscribe to the EE (Equipment Exchange) forums on CGN in order to view them, or the ad has been deleted.

Seller says:

Selling off the rest of my father's collection - hate to have to do it, but here goes.

1. 1935 Brazilianicon mauser in 7x57mm. Rarest of all the Brazilian rifles made by Germanyicon. New unissued with sling, muzzle cap, test target and bayonet. No marks on the gun, no dents scratches, blemishes etc. absolutly mint. Still some cosmolineicon visible in places.
2. SOLD
3. BYF 43 - K98 in 8x57mm. Eagles peened. All metal matches except for safety which is electro penciled and bolt stop - missing 1 number. There are 3 holes in side of reciever wall where it says ' Mod 98 ' for side mount scope setup - likely post war setup from what I've been told by people on this site - don't have mount. Excellent condition - no rust, blueing at 90% or better etc. Bore is bright and shiny - lots of rifling and very accurate.

Asking $1800 for the lot including shipping OBO

Pictures upon request for serious buyer only please. Will separate - make offer on individual pieces.
Regards,
Badger
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.