Hi everyone It's been a while but I've been involved in Family matters. As I look at my collection I can truthfully say that a pattern is forming. All of my rifles are bolt action milsurps from WW1 and WW2.Some are older than these periods but were comon place during these times.And all are European I think I'll keep it this way.Next week I'll buy that K98icon as my first choice,Yugoicon RC as my second choice.At this point in time I will not deal with the internet. I have found a dealer close to home that has what I want,or can get it for me.But everyone has told me that trimming my collection down to one particular genre has it's good points.Even you guys said the same.Even the M1917 I have an prize so much is actually from I believe a factory located in Birmingham Englandicon.They were not made in the USAicon.While I may not have the Lee SMLE I do have a British made rifle.In time I will think about rifles like the German Gew and the needle rifle.But for now I'll concentrate on the weapons that made a major impact on the world stage during the two world wars.If you can offer any advice by all means do reply.I'll add my email
paulm66@optonline.net Look forward to hearing from you Paul M
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.